Codemag.com General Change Log
Note: For changes specific in the subscription system, see Subscriptions Change Log
- Fixed a problem with the Media Kit download.
- Added file download count logging for article file attachments (usually samples).
- Fixed a general problem with article file downloads for files mirrored to Azure.
- Added more defensive coding to display a placeholder image for authors with no author image.
- Fixed a bug with author bios sometimes being associated with the wrong author, in the rare case that we have articles with more than one author.
- The .NET 5 Focus issue is now the default issue on codemag.com/focus. This required a new push of the web site.
- Invoices displayed on the site now always include a name in the address area. This is true for HTML versions as well as PDF versions.
- We are now logging file download numbers for magazine issue downloads as well as event attachment downloads. (Note: Up to date numbers are counted from 11/8/2020 on. We do not have data for downloads before that date.)
- A new logo was added (CODE Training with margins/border): https://codemag.com/Images/Logos/CODETraining_White_Small_Border.png
DownloadControllernow has a new
Eventaction, which allows for downloading specific event materials (PPT and PDF slides) through our own URL, rather than pointing people directly at Azure, as we did before. (This now only happens behind the scenes and hidden to the user).