Streaming Setup for YouTube Webinars
Start Stream in YouTube
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/ and log in with your account (you will need access to the CODE Magazine channel).
- Click on
Your Profilein the Top Right (Change to CODE Magazine).
- Click the
Camera Iconin the Top Right.
- Click on the Event Name from the List
Webinar Control Center
- The Stream Key is located on the left side in “Stream Settings” (click
- You will need to paste the stream key into your streaming client (usually OBS) to stream Live
- Positioned on the right side
- If you plan to read chat from here, I suggest switching from
- Pro Tip: You might want to open the webinar on your tablet to read chat, but ensure it's set to
Live Chat, not
- Go Live!
- Button is located at the top right. When you press this button, your live stream will start and the audience can see your stream.
Go Livebutton will become enabled when YouTube receives a data stream (such as from OBS).
- This button will change to
End Streamonce you are live. Click it when you are done with the presentaiton.
Note: Usually, our YouTube meetings are set to automatically record, but double-check that
Enable DVRis on!.
Note: You can change the
Latency(bottom left) but
ultra-lowdoes require a lot of bandwidth!