Hermes Change Log
- Added VueGoogleCharts to SPA.
- Now displaying two bar charts, horizontal and vertical.
- Issue regarding plugin export. Unsure how to resolve, as the Vue SPA works a bit different to a regular Vue project; have contacted Jeff.
- Change to radio buttons, wherein ‘both’ is auto selected from the start.
- Removed small charts for more advanced.
- Provided some hard-coded data, so that there is something to look at.
- Add compute methods to help handle the new graphs
- Graphs display the kinds of subscribers being viewed (digital, print, both).
- Added radio buttons for view changing for graphs (print, digital, both).
- Updated countries styling, more appropriate, and better proportions.
- Added minwidth for data span, so it doesn't get crushed.
- Changed countries dropdown to auto-complete, to allow searching.
- Login fields now accept enter key as validation for attempting login
- Loading circle now appears for logout too
- Moved countries to be on the same toolbar as discount and referral codes (previously not enough room).
- Removed second toolbar
- Graph card increased in size, and coloured.
- Added tertiary colour to scheme (light gray), as needed another soft colour.
- Countries now only display 1 country when more than one is selected, with the appened text “+### selected”.
- SPA Backend
- Created various RnRs for coupon codes, information class, retrieval from subscription service.
- Fetching data currently unsuccessful.
- Should return a list of all active coupon codes, id, and associated referral codes.
- Added discount and referral code dropdowns
- Not fetching real data yet.
- Sizing for these boxes has been difficult to work with.
- Created a Hermes logo, based on Hermes' staff from Greek mythology.
- Added as favicon.
- Added as toolbar icon.
- Icon coloured using style guide.
- Added Countries Dropdown
- Fetching countries from person service, and supplying to subscriptions.
- Added string manipulation for capitalising countries as they're brought across.
- Timespan updated, to apply on mount.
- Integrated Hades' Calendar picker, with some modifications.
- New style.
- Accented tollbar.
- Gray-out now covers entire page.
- Mobile view brought across too, though not updated to work properly yet.
- Created style guide.
- Put together a colour scheme, within a style guide page, to help steer development.
- Implemented colours within the vue config.
- Updated logout to directly logout, rather than providing a sub-menu.
- Updated app page to have a single nav bar.
- Updated logout to push back to login page.
- Implemented login utilising Person Service.
- Upon login, user email placed within the app toolbar.